While I can't give away too much information yet, I want to let everyone know that there will be a new update by the end of the week about our VI3 book. Ron and I are finishing the final math around financing, etc and will have our final direction decided by the end of the week. Expect some REALLY cool surprises if everything that we are looking to do can be properly "secured". Also look for a sample chapter available on the site shortly after VMworld. Those attending have a chance to secure a hard copy at the show.